ISH what the hell is happening man. Who the hell are u now? UNLEASHING urself? Yeah i guess so RIGHT ?! RIGHT?! . IS THIS UR REAL SELF IF IT IS I DON'T THINK I LIKE IT. OOOOO Brag all i care Ish T_T. We know each other for like 3 years. U are DIFFERENT. And this could be anyone so who every reading this thinking they are damn don't be so perasaan T_T. Seriously i donno who u are now.....
----------------------------
Sorry, i am damn angry man but i will not say why. Anyway today was ok........ Yeah they had this emergency assembly about stealing and school is safe, parents ETC. Yeah u know what i hate rude people, ish. I feel like slapping them sometimes........ Well that is all i can say now.
I feel like changing my blog and just not tell anyone the link. I mean NO ONE
Grrr.
~kim~
4 comments:
Chill la Kim! :)
whoa.. whatsup?! yea, chill. eh, u shouldnt get so emotionally distressed just cos this person happens to be a.. a.. some-thang. just be happy that u have many other friends who arent like that, kay (: (p/s: pls add a chatbox heheh...)
To jiha an eugene i will TRY to chill. And eugene teach me and i will know :D
hahaha! okay. uh. when u go on9, sms me. so i can also. ehehe.
Post a Comment