2.10.08

Long time :)

OMG. I haven't written for like 4 months.

Ok i am going to tell u what happen in that 4 months but it will be short.

July
Ok let see july, OMG what did i do then.... Hmmm. I went to my best friend's birthday. Long time never see her. Then we have monthly test( the usual). Ok that is all i can remember.

August
Ok august. I had my gymnastic classification. And i PASSED. And i even got a trophy for the uneven bars which in training i was bad at. That was shocking. Had my second-mid sem. I got a B for maths, i got really sad but my best friend cheered me up. And i remembered something, my friend got a B for the mid sem, so we are like the same. And another thing that cheer me up is when i had to give my mum to sign the paper. And she was like "How can u get a B?". And i said"But mum is was a bit hard and i was careless". Then she flipped through and she saw this question which i got 0. And she saw and said"How can u get 0?". Then i told her it was hard and told her to try it. She tried and she gave up and signed the paper. LOl. Olympics are here and i only watched gymnastic (artistic), weight lifting ( i donno why,it is cool), diving,swimming,badminton and there is more.

September
5th monthly test. Got good result and so did my friend. And m final exam is at the end of september. Got serious for the exam. Honestly i don't think i can do good.Honestly. We had to go to our fix classroom and i was with dominic,emir,ellyne,shin yi,jarett and more. We had to mix with the form 2. One time,jarett did not want to accept the pencil i borrowed him, then during the middle of the test he asked the teacher for a pencil.LOL. I didn't eat for the second and third day. Had to study. But it was ok, it was like fasting which my malay friends are doing. September holidays :). Oh yeah during this month, my dog scratch me. It is on my nose. So i ignored her for a while. And it wasn't bleeding anymore so i forgave her

October so far
Well, yesterday my dog BIT not scratch me but bit me. On my 4th finger on my right hand. It was bleeding and i ignored her yesterday and today. This morning she gave me this innocent look and sad look. And she was like sitting next to me. Trying to say sorry i think. It hurts a bit. And i have holiday now and i was enjoying it but today my mum stopped my holiday and ask me to practice my art. I hate art. I am not an artistic person. After this coming Monday, i shall be free from exams and monthly tests.YES :)

I tried to upload the pic of me and my friend's good result but it can't load. SO too bad u can't see :)

No comments: